Taking cues from the international markets, metal stocks are trading lower on the Indian bourses. National Aluminium Company Limited is the top loser in BSE Metal index trading lower by 1.8% at Rs 65 per share.
BSE Metal index was trading lower by 36 points at 11,354 level as of 1505 hours. JSW steel was trading down by 1.41% at Rs 199.2 per share. Other Metal stocks including Hindalco, NMDC, Jindal Steel, SAIL and Coal India are also trading marginally lower on Monday. However, these stocks were trading in positive territory in the morning hours on Monday.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.