India’s Chennai based auto maker HMFCL-Mitsubishi, is recalling approximately 2400 Cedia vehicles produced between 2006 to 2008 so as to refit the passenger side airbag. This is part of a global campaign of Mitsubishi Motors – Japan relating to air bag inflators.
The automobile company would undertake these replacements free of cost at HMFCL - Mitsubishi dealerships across India in a phased manner, starting from January 25th – 2016. Customers are being requested to approach the nearest authorized dealership to understand the applicability of this campaign.
Alternatively customer can mail to HMFCL customer support at ( firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning the chassis number of the vehicle so to understand the applicability. Other Mitsubishi vehicles playing in India have not been affected by the air bag inflators’ issue.
The Japanese based automaker Mitsubishi Motors is among several affected manufactured impacted due to the Takata passenger side airbag. The major automakers impacted across the globe, includes several Japanese and European based automobile manufactures.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.