In the broader markets, BSE Mid-cap index closed at 15,935 level, down by 0.63% while BSE Small-cap index closed at 16,538 level, down by 0.48%.
The Supreme Court asked the NCLT appointed interim resolution professional (IRP) Anuj Jain to work an interim resolution to protect the interest of homebuyers and creditors of Jaypee Infratech within 45 days.
Ericsson India has filed insolvency case against RCom. The shares of the company declined 4%.
stock jumped by over 5% after 42 lakh shares traded on 3 blocks on BSE at Rs 80.25 - 80.70 per share.
|Symbol||LTP||% Change||Traded Qty||Value (in Lakh)|
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.