The review meeting was aimed at bringing together leading Central Government Sector Enterprises or CPSEs from different sectors and initiate discussion to understand the gaps and their challenges in realising the mandate of Public Procurement Policy.
Ministry of MSME, through National SC-ST Hub, is continuously thriving to achieve its objectives and in order to accomplish desired goals has taken up multiple initiatives, it said.
Some of the key highlights from the meeting were current status of procurement done by CPSEs from MSMEs (including SC/ST MSEs) during the last Financial Year and use of technology as a medium for dissemination of information.
The conclave brought various insights from CPSEs to understand the gaps in realizing the mandate of Public Procurement Policy and put forth innovative strategies for holistic development of MSEs owned by SC/ST Entrepreneurs, it added.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.