These products are indicated for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS), a chronic inflammatory disease of the central nervous systems.
The stock of Natco was trading up by 4.84% at Rs 1,000 per share on BSE at 1209 hours. The stock opened at Rs 1,035 per share. The stock touched its intraday high and low at Rs 1,049.75 and Rs 980.40 per share respectively. The stock also witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 3.84 times.
The stock has attracted total traded volume of 19,34,575 shares and traded value of Rs 19,489 lakh on NSE.,
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.