The sales of the company fell by 16% to Rs 1,901 crore in the quarter ended September 2016 as against Rs 2,260 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2015.
National Fertilizer Ltd is currently trading at Rs 33, up by Rs 0.55 or 1.69% from its previous closing of Rs 32.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 32.55 and has touched a high and low of Rs 33.8 and Rs 32.55 respectively. So far 332729(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1591.93 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 38.25 on 01-Jul-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 24.8 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 33.25 and Rs 29.75 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 89.71 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 6.3 % and 3.99 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.