NCC Ltd is currently trading at Rs 79.9, down by Rs 2.9 or 3.5% from its previous closing of Rs 82.8 on the BSE. Around 19 lakh shares were traded in a multiple block at Rs 81-81.10 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 82 and has touched a high and low of Rs 82.55 and Rs 79.75 respectively. So far 3958117 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 4603.11 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 90.45 on 09-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 55.8 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 86.9 and Rs 81.6 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 20.24 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 45.23 % and 34.4 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.