National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has raised Rs100bn from EPFO's bonds so far this financial year, while LIC has in-principle has agreed to subscribe to its taxable bonds worth up to Rs85bn till March-end. (BS)
The Commerce and Industry Ministry has moved a proposal for the consideration of the Cabinet to completely ban foreign direct investment (FDI) in the tobacco sector. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.