Mid-cap index gained 286 points to end at 15,840 level and BSE Small-cap index gained 436 points to end at 16,629 level in the past week on Friday.
Investor’s hunt for the small-cap stocks never ends as these are relatively cheaper stocks to buy and are volatile in nature. Following is the list of top five stocks in the small-cap segment paying maximum dividend yield:
|Small-cap Company Name||Dividend Yield (%)||Closing Price (Oct 6, 2017)|
|63 Moons Technologies Ltd.||6.44||82.15|
|Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.||5.79||413.25|
|PNB Gilts Ltd.||4.69||51.55|
|SQS India BFSI Ltd.||4.39||477.5|
|IL&FS Investment Managers Ltd.||4.34||14.33|
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.