The Nifty50 index closed above its crucial level of 9100 at 9108 mark, up by 21 points on Friday. The benchmark index throughout the week i.e. form March 20 to March 24 was down by 0.5%.
Whereas, the BSE Sensex before closing on Friday rallied 208 points, closing at 29,421, up by 89 points. The benchmark index throughout the week i.e. form March 20 to March 24 was down by 0.6%.
If we look at the sector wise performance, Nifty Auto was down by 1.2%, Nifty IT was down by 1.1%, Nifty Pharma was down by 0.8%, Nifty Infra was down by 0.5%, Nifty Junior was down by 0.4% and Nifty Bank was down by 0.2%, wherein all of them underperformed the broader markets.
Meanwhile, some indices outperformed the major equity benchmark indices, such as Nifty PSU Bank, which was up by 1.1%; and the Nifty Media index, which was up by 0.5%.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.