There were 597 advances, 824 declines and 351 unchanged stocks on NSE, reflecting bearish undertone floating in the market.
Bharti Infratel was the top Nifty gainer whereas, Hero MotoCorp was the top Nifty loser in Wednesday’s trading session.
While, BSE Mid-cap Index closed up 0.31% at 13930 whereas, BSE Small-cap Index closed up 0.31% at 14196.
UCAL Fuel Systems limited closed at Rs 218 per share, up by Rs 36 per or 19%
Nutraplus India Limited closed at Rs 24 per share, up by Rs 4 or nearly 19%.
Kolte-Patil Developers Limited closed at Rs 189 per share, up by Rs 27 or 17%.
Shalimar Paints Limited closed at Rs 171 per share, up by Rs 19 per share or 13%.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.