Oil and Natural Gas Corp has received the first installment of USD19mn from Venezuela's state oil firm Petroleos de Venezuela towards recovering pending dividend. (BL)
Rural Electrification Corp (REC) has signed loan agreement with Tamil Nadu's power generation and transmission utilities for financial assistance of Rs68.90bn. (ET)
Coal India’s unions are demanding a levy Rs20/t on the dry fuel to help the company's pension fund get enough cash. (ET)
Telenor has approached Aircel and Reliance Communication to explore a merger via share swap, as consolidation grips the Indian airwaves. (ET)
Lokesh Machines Ltd has signed up with Taiwanese company Tongtai Machine & Tool Co Ltd to manufacture hi-speed vertical machining centre model EZ5 for the Indian market as well as for re-export from its new facility at Kallakal near Hyderabad. (BL)
After acquiring Reliance Cement Company, Birla Corporation Limited has re-christened Reliance Perfect Cement brand as MP Birla Perfect Cement and launched it in the fast-growing central India market. (ET)
NLC India is planning to buy back shares worth Rs14.91bn from the existing shareholders of the company. (BL)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.