According to media reports, the government may come out with an offer for sale (OFS), selling Rs 2,500 crore or 15% of company shares this month. As of June 30, the government held 89.32% stake in the company. The move will cut the government stake in the company to below desired 75%.
NLC India was trading at Rs 101.25 per share, up by Rs 1.25 or 1.25% as at 1111 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. The stock hit its intraday high and low of Rs 102 and Rs 98, respectively. It attracted a traded volume of 1,56,748 shares and traded value of Rs 157.53 lakh on the NSE.
NLC India Limited is engaged in the power business. The company's segments are Lignite Mining and Power Generation.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.