With this, the total installed capacity of NTPC on standalone basis has become 44482 MW and that of NTPC group has become 51698 MW, said the company in BSE filing on Monday post market hours.
Further, Unit 2 of 250 MW of Nabinagar Thermal Power Project (4 X 250 MW) of Bhartiya Rail Bijlee Company (BRBCL), a subsidiary of NTPC is declared on commercial operation w.e.f 00:00 Hours of September 10, 2017.
With this, the commercial capacity of BRBCL and NTPC group has become 500 MW and 48788 MW respectively, it added.
NTPC ended Monday’s trade at Rs 170.40, up by Rs 2.80 or 1.67% on the BSE. The company had hit its 52-week high of Rs 179.15 on August 7, 2017, and 52-week low of Rs 143.30 on October 13, 2016, on the NSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.