The government of India has proposed to sell up to 41.22 crore shares or 5% stake of the company. The floor price of the offer shall be Rs 168 per equity share of the company.
The Offer for Sale (OFS) issue opened on August 29, 2017, for non-retail investors only. The issue got oversubscribed by 1.41 times as of 1530 hours on Tuesday, on the NSE. The total issue size of the OFS was 32,98,18,576 shares for which total subscription received stood at 46,35,00,930 shares on Tuesday. The OFS will remain open for non-retail investors who choose to carry forward their unallocated bids.
NTPC was trading at Rs 168.45 per share, down by Rs 0.05 or 0.03% as at 0941 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. The stock attracted a traded volume of 22,63,007 shares and traded value of Rs 3,799.36 lakh on the NSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.