In two blocks deals, 16.1 lakh shares of the company were traded at Rs 164-164.50 per share on NSE during early hours of Thursday.
NTPC has attracted a total traded volume of 5,82,57,139 shares and traded value of Rs 967.59 crore as of 1226 hours on Thursday. The stock has lost around 5% in the past three trading sessions. It was the top loser on the BSE Power index. BSE Power index was trading at 2,250 level, marginally up by 0.26%.
The government has raised around Rs 9,000 crore through the share sale in the company. The government currently owns 69.74% stake in NTPC. Post the OFS, the shareholding of government would come down to 63.1%.
Meanwhile, Nifty was trading marginally higher by 4 points at 9,888 level, while Sensex was trading at 31,650 level, up by 3 points.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.