On the first day of the OFS, institutional buyers oversubscribed the offer by 1.41 times as of 1530 hours on Tuesday. The total issue size offered to institutional buyers was 32,98,18,576 shares out of which total subscription received stood at 46,35,00,930 shares.
The Government of India is selling up to 41.22 crore shares or 5% stake of the company. The OFS issue opened on Tuesday was for non-retail investors only and on Wednesday, it opened for retail investors and for non-retail investors who choose to carry forward their unallocated bids. The floor price of the offer is Rs 168 per equity share of the company.
NTPC was trading at Rs 170.60 per share, up by Rs 2.10 or 1.25% as at 1232 hours on Wednesday, on the BSE. It attracted a traded volume of
71,86,171 shares and traded value of Rs 12,156.13 lakh on the NSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.