NTPC is a PSU and one of the largest power companies in India. It contributed 16% of national installed capacity and generated 24% of the country’s output in FY17. Its coal stations achieved 78.59% PLF in FY17.
With commercial operation of 500 MW Unit1 of Feroze Gandhi Uchahar Thermal Power Station, the commercial capacity of NTPC would become 43392 MW and that of NTPC group would become 50608 MW.
The Company has been consistently maintaining the spread of 15%-16% in terms of PLF over the last 2 decades on All-India level - further widened to 19% in FY16-17.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.