Nuziveedu Seeds has reportedly chosen five investment banks for its proposed initial public offering (IPO) that may raise up to Rs 8bn.
The Andhra Pradesh-based company has selected Goldman Sachs, IDFC Capital, Enam Securities, JM Financial and JPMorgan Chase for the IPO, which is expected to take place in the first half of 2012, according to reports.
The world’s third-largest producer of cotton seed had revenue of more than Rs 6bn last year, according to its website.
Nuziveedu is a unit of NSL Group, which also has business interests in Sugar, Textiles and Power.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.