India-focused offshore funds pumped in USD 3.8 billion during the Jan-Jun of the current year, while ETFs invested USD 983 million taking the total to USD 4.8 billion.
According to the report, the half of the total inflow came in the months of March and April. The funds largely come from offshore funds, where the money is largely long-term money as against offshore ETFs which signify short-term money.
The portfolio of India-focused offshore funds and ETFs were positively affected by those sectors which benefit from the fall in interest rates, a turnaround in economic cycle and an uptick in urban consumption demand, the report stated.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.