This new service will be an addition to Oman Air’s flight service between Muscat and Kozhikode which is the brand new destination in the airline’s fleet and network extension programme.
The new direct flights will commence from March 27 and the daily service will be operated by a Boeing 737-800.
The flight frequencies between Muscat and Kozhikode have been multiplied from one daily to twice daily since February this year.
"Oman Air is committed to supporting the economic development of the Dhofar region, which is a key market for us. We are extremely happy to announce this new direct service between Salalah and Kozhikode," Oman Air CEO Paul Gregorowitsch said in his statement.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.