Following were the top five open interest gainers:
|Stock Symbol||OI Change (%)||
Jubilant and Tata Chemicals have traded on fresh 52-week highs of Rs 1,555 per share and Rs 687.75 per share, respectively.
Sectoral indices on BSE were trading with positive sentiments wherein BSE Metal index was the top gainer.
There are 1,176 advances, 458 declines and 330 unchanged stocks, indicating a positive undertone floating in the market.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.