Asian stocks declined after a three-day rally as investors adopted a cautious tone ahead of key events from OPEC talks to the US jobs report and Italy's referendum. Nikkei 225 and Shanghai Composite are trading in red, while Hang Seng is marginally up.
Wall Street declined on Monday, weighed down by a pullback in the financial and consumer discretionary sectors as some investors booked profits on the heels of a record-setting week. The Dow had ended Monday down 0.28%, while the S&P 500 lost 0.53% and the Nasdaq 0.56%. The S&P 500 posted 21 new 52-week highs and no new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 180 new highs and 23 new lows.
The US dollar took a breather on Tuesday as global bonds steadied from their recent rout, while equities flatlined as political risk resurfaced in Europe ahead of a referendum in Italy this weekend.
Sheela Foam Ltd. allots 20.96 lakh equity shares at Rs 730 per share aggregating to Rs 153 crore to 14 Anchor Investors.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.