The stock on BSE attracted a total traded quantity of 0.22 lakh shares. The stock on yearly basis has lost 59.01% and has underperformed BSE Small cap index and BSE FMCG index.
The stock has traded at its intraday high of Rs 392.20 per share and a low of Rs 322.50 per share on BSE.
The company has consistent profit growth of 62.09% over five years and delivered a growth of 7.08% over the past five years.
Oriental Veneer Products Limited is engaged in the manufacturing of wood-based resin impregnated densified laminated boards. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing, buying and selling of various types of Recron, Seat and Bearth, and Compreg Boards.
Meanwhile, BSE Sensex gained 84 points at 32,242 level and Nifty gained 13 points at 10,106 levels.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.