Odisha based Ortel Communications is planning to raise close to Rs 250 crore via IPO, says report.
According to reports, the company had filed for the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) in September 2014.
The company is looking at a primary issue of 60 lakh shares and sale of another 60 lakh share by New Silk Route.
The company will be utilising the funds for expansion of its network for providing video, data and telephony services, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.