The sales of the company during the September quarter stands at Rs 13 crore, over Rs 12 crore in the year-ago period.
Panasonic Carbon India Company Ltd is currently trading at Rs 556.1, up by Rs 10.4 or 1.91% from its previous closing of Rs 545.7 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 564 and has touched a high and low of Rs 579 and Rs 551.9 respectively. So far 89061(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 261.94 crore.
The BSE group 'XC' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 660 on 16-Oct-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 384.1 on 13-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 551 and Rs 516.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 65.21 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0 % and 34.79 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.