A report says that the company has filed the draft red herring prospectus for the proposed issue with the capital market regulator Securities & Exchange Board of India.
The company is proposing to utilize the issue proceeds for repayment and pre-payment, in full or part, of certain loans availed by the company, for construction and development of its projects, investment in its subsidiary, MDPL and for repayment of loans availed by MDPL, according to reports.
The bankers to the issue are Axis Capital and IDFC Securities.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.