Persistent Systems has joined hands with the Ohio Dept of Commerce to design and build the e-licensing system for tracking various industry licenses required by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program.
The system is expected to live early in 2018, will integrate with state’s larger e-licensing platform as well as state’s payment gateway (CBBOSS). Persistent will leverage its collaborative development center in Dublin, Ohio to set up the team, said the company in a BSE filing on Wednesday post market hours.
Persistent Systems Limited is engaged in the business of building software products. The company offers complete product life cycle services. Its segments include Infrastructure and Systems, Telecom and Wireless, Life science and Healthcare, and Financial Services.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.