This will be an extension of the pilot exercise carried out in five cities, since May 1. Daily price revision was launched last month in Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh, Puducherry, Jamshedpur and Udaipur.
The state oil companies are gearing up for establishing their distribution network for the daily price revision, stated company executives.
Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday, asked top executives to extend new pricing mechanism for the entire nation on an urgent basis.
The popularity of digital applications such as Whatsapp as well as automation of retail outlets has made it convenient for companies to convey price changes easily to dealers, prompting them to consider a daily revision.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.