• Increase in Selling Price of Petrol by Rs 1.34/litre (excluding State levies)
• Increase in Selling Price of Diesel by Rs 2.37/litre (excluding State levies)
Petrol and Disel price was hiked on back of spike in global rates. Petrol will now cost Rs 66.05 a litre in Delhi from midnight tonight as against Rs 64.72 per litre currently. Diesel will cost Rs 55.26 per litre as against Rs 52.61 a litre at present.
The current level of international product prices of Petrol & Diesel and INR-USD exchange rate warrant decrease in price of Petrol and increase in price of Diesel, the impact of which is being passed on to the consumers with this price revision.
The movement of prices in the international oil market and INR-USD exchange rate shall continue to be monitored closely and developing trends of the market will be reflected in future price changes.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.