Pricol has inaugurated a new factory on the outskirts of Pune. The company expects the new facility in Phulgaon to bring in Rs2bn of incremental business in the next couple of years. (ET)
The UK's CDC Group-backed Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is going to open its first set of branches for public transaction and start rolling out branch network across India from next fiscal. (ET)
Sun Pharma is recalling over 0.27mn bottles of bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets used for the treatment of major depressive disorders in the US due to failed dissolution specifications. (BL)
The Comptroller & Auditor General of India has red flagged multiple operational and procurement procedures adopted by NTPC in fuel management of coal-based power stations. (BL)
Pilani acquired 8.1mn shares of Idea through market purchases between November 18 and December 6. (BS)
MTNL has been hit hard by debt and it is borrowing money to meet its day-to-day requirements. (ET)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.