Prataap Snacks reported healthy set of numbers for the quarter. Company reported consolidated revenue (net of excise duty) growth of 29.7% yoy to Rs279.2cr. Company’s gross margin improved by 100bps yoy to 34.8%. Other expense as percent of net sales declined by 158bps yoy. Led by strong revenue growth and lower costs, the EBITDA jumped 71.5% yoy to Rs20.6cr. EBITDA margin also improved by 180bps yoy to 7.4%. Company reported 224.5% jump in the PBT to Rs15.1cr. However, on account of benefit of tax reversal of Rs6.9cr, company’s reported PAT declined by 12.4% to 10.1cr.
- Depreciation grew by 16% yoy.
- Other income for the quarter stood at Rs2.9cr against Rs0.5cr in Q4FY17.
- Tax rate for the quarter stood at 33% against tax reversal of Rs6.9cr in Q4FY17.
- Company has recommended dividend of Rs5 per share for FY18.
Prataap Snacks Ltd ended at Rs1,355 down by Rs0 or 0% from its previous closing of Rs1,355 on the BSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.