The government's Rs 2.11 lakh crore recapitalization plan for public sector banks will also aid the credit growth in the economy, which is expected to benefit private corporate lenders.
On the back of yesterdayâ€™s development, we might witness buying activities in corporate lenders such as ICICI Bank and Axis Bank.
PSU bank stocks will also see good action during the day.
On Tuesday, shares of ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and HDFC Bank ended up 0.2-1.5%.
American Depositary Receipts of ICICI Bank ended up 8.2%.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.