The company has posted a net loss of Rs 226 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to net loss of Rs 226.4 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. The total income of the company has decreased from Rs 1,086.7 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 1,024 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Punj Lloyd Ltd is currently trading at Rs 20.55, up by Rs 0.5 or 2.49% from its previous closing of Rs 20.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 20.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs 20.65 and Rs 20.05 respectively. So far 1273480(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 665.86 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 31.65 on 05-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 16.9 on 09-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 20.5 and Rs 18.6 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 36.14 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 9.08 % and 54.79 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.