As per the said agreement, the prospective buyer is expected to close the sale transaction by March 31, 2017.
Rajshree Sugars & Chemicals Ltd ended at Rs 57.25, up by Rs 0.35 or 0.62% from its previous closing of Rs 56.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 57.9 and touched a high and low of Rs 58.35 and Rs 56.65 respectively. A total of 39709(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 160.55 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 89.75 on 16-Jun-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 19.7 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 59 and Rs 50.6 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 47.83 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0.04 % and 52.13 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.