Ramco Systems Ltd is currently trading at Rs 319, up by Rs 4.65 or 1.48% from its previous closing of Rs 314.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 322 and has touched a high and low of Rs 350 and Rs 317 respectively. So far 356028 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 946.79 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 849 on 03-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 313.05 on 25-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 375 and Rs 313.05 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 55.72 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 26.42 % and 17.86 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.