Ramco will help the China-based manufacturing centre to embrace latest technology offerings to automate its maintenance and engineering (M&E), supply chain, finance, HCM and payroll functions on a unified platform.
The application will enable users to configure and track aircraft components, gain visibility of stock and provide advanced reporting support, in addition to addressing local statutory compliance requirements for HR, payroll and finance.
According to the State Council of China, China is expected to build more than 500 general aviation airports across the country and own more than 5,000 all-purpose aircraft by 2020. In addition, China is becoming a key supplier of aircraft and component systems.
Meanwhile, the stock was trading up by 5.31% at Rs 362 per share on BSE at 1322 hours. It opened at Rs 345.55 per share.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.