Malvinder Singh and Shivinder Singh claimed Daiichi Sankyo has made huge profits by purchasing a majority shareholding in Ranbaxy in the year 2008.
In the previous year, a Singapore tribunal had directed Malvinder Singh and Shivinder Singh to pay Rs 2562 crore to Daiichi Sankyo as damages for hiding details regarding wrongdoing at Ranbaxy and selling it at $4.6 billion in 2008.
The brothers have challenged this verdict in the Delhi High Court & in Singapore.
In a fresh filed application, the Singh brothers claimed that the Japanese pharma company has availed of Rs 8000 crore monetary benefits during the buying and selling of Ranbaxy.
The application also says Daiichi Sankyo has made further profits by sale of its stake in Ranbaxy to Sun Pharmaceuticals in 2015.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.