“We confirm that RCOM and Ericsson are at an advanced stage of discussions to expeditiously resolve commercial issues. This will enable Reliance Communications to exit the NCLT process.”
“RCOM is confident to expeditiously proceed with its monetization plan with Reliance Jio and overall Resolution Plan with the lenders, keeping in mind the interests of all stakeholders," the company said in the filing.
The stock had rallied 25% to Rs20.65 per share on the BSE in the morning trade. Currently, the stock is down by 3%.
The stock is currently trading at Rs16.10 down by Rs0.45 or 2.72% from its previous closing of Rs16.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs18.20 and has touched a high and low of Rs20.65 and Rs14.10 respectively.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.