This news provides some hope that RCOM would be able to avoid insolvency proceedings. Further, insolvency proceedings would also put a hold on any asset sales. This would have stopped RCOM’s asset sale to Reliance Jio. However, it remains to be seen whether the NCLT would accept this new arrangement and would roll back the insolvency proceedings. We still recommend that investors use this opportunity to exit the stock, as there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding the future of RCOM.
Reliance Communication's (RCOM) asset sale of its wireless spectrum, tower, fibre and MCN assets to Reliance Jio Infocomm stands halted due to the initiation of insolvency proceedings. The company reported revenue de-growth of 31.7% yoy in Q3FY18 to Rs1,144cr. Net Loss for Q3FY18 stood at Rs116cr. The stock is currently trading at 0.2x FY17 P/B.
Reliance Communications Ltd is currently trading at Rs14.35 up by Rs3.8 or 36.02% from its previous closing of Rs10.55 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs10.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs14.75 and Rs10.05 respectively. So far 24,99,93,894 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs2,917.64cr.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.