This is the largest bonus issue of the country. The company had earlier given bonus issue on November 16, 2009. The stock was trading at Rs 825.5 per share, up by 0.39% as of 0920 hours. The F&O lot size is 1,000.
The company had recommended issue of bonus shares to the members of the company in the ratio of 1:1, that is 1 bonus share for every one share held in its board meeting held on July 21, 2017.
Reliance Industries is the top company by market capitalisation on BSE with m-cap of Rs 5,34,859.43 crore as per the Wednesday’s closing of Rs 1,644.6 per share. The stock has face value of Rs 10 per share.
Meanwhile, Nifty was trading at 9,955 level, up by 39 points while Sensex was trading at 31,783 level, up by 121 points as of 0920 hours on Thursday. There were 1,177 advances, 289 declines and 469 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting strong positive sentiments floating in the market.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.