This plant is built with state-of-the-art crystallisation technology from BP which is highly energy efficient. With the commissioning of this plant, RIL’s PX capacity has more than doubled making it world’s second largest producer of PX with about 11% of global production.
Pursuant to installation and mechanical completion of the entire PX complex in the previous quarter, Reliance commissioned second phase of PX comprising of second crystallisation train (Train 2), Trans-alkylation and Aromatic Extraction units at Jamnagar in April 2017. Train 3, which was at an advanced stage of commissioning has now been successfully started.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.