The scrip opened at Rs 39.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs 39.85 and Rs 39.05 respectively. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 40.9 and Rs 38.75 respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
Reliance Power, part of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group, is a company engaged in developing and operating power projects. It has ~6,000MW of operational capacity and produces ~20MTPA from captive coal blocks as of FY17. Its renewable operational portfolio stands at 200 MW.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.