The main objective of this programme is to improve the sector framework and conditions for grid integration of renewable energies. This programme supports the implementation of the Renewable Energy Management Centres (REMCs), Green Energy Corridors scheme of the Government of India which is a prerequisite for large scale grid integration of renewable energy thus contributing to achieving the 175GW target of the Government of India for renewable energy generation capacity by 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, Power Minister Goyal said, “I am delighted that this relationship between GIZ and India will result in improve market mechanisms and regulations, help us train manpower, to ensure grid stability & integration of renewables into grid and ensure safer & secure grid and a grid which can take cyber challenges”.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.