Here is the street expectation for the companies:
HUL Q2 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT likely to increase by 8.7% at Rs 1,190 Cr.
- Revenue seen 7% higher at Rs 8,396 Cr.
- EBITDA may grow 14.8% to Rs 1,613 Cr.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Q2 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT may rise 20.3% to Rs 978 Cr.
- NII seen 16.5% higher at Rs 2,325 Cr
- Loan growth expected at around 19%.
- NIMs may see some pressure following lower yield.
RBL Bank Q2 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT likely to increase 60.2% to Rs 144 Cr.
- NII seen 31% higher at Rs 397 Cr.
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Q1 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT may increase 9% to Rs 108 Cr.
- Revenue likely to gain 4% to Rs 829 Cr.
- EBITDA may grow 4% to Rs 145 Cr.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.