Results to watch out – Yes Bank, Biocon, United Spirits

India Infoline News Service | Mumbai | October 26, 2017 10:48 IST

The results which are expected today are Yes Bank, Biocon, United Spirits, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals, Cummins India.

The results which are expected today are Yes Bank, Biocon, United Spirits, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals, Cummins India, Equitas Holdings, Gic Housing Finance, Indiabulls Ventures, Jubilant Foodworks, L&T Finance Holdings, Shoppers Stop, Sharda Cropchem, Srei Infrastructure, Vijaya Bank, Whirlpool of India.

Here are the street expectations for Yes Bank Q2FY18 (YoY):
  • PAT likely to increase by 29% to Rs 1,035 crore.
  • NII is seen rising 28.8% to Rs 1,863 crore.
  • NIM seen at 3.6-3.7%.
Yes Bank is a private sector bank with over ~1% domestic market share. Its advances are attributable ~67.7% to corporate segment while the remaining ~32.3% were to mid corporate, MSME and retail segment as of FY17. It has a CASA ratio of 36.3% and stable asset quality with GNPA of ~1.52% as of FY17.

Yes Bank Ltd is currently trading at Rs 337.25, up by Rs 9.6 or 2.93% from its previous closing of Rs 327.65 on the BSE.

***Note: This is a NSE Chart

 

Advertisements

  • Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
  • Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
  • Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
  • Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
  • Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.