Here is the street expectation for the companies:
Tata Motors Q2 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT likely to increase 118% to Rs 1,850 Cr.
- Revenue seen 4.5% higher at Rs 68,900 Cr.
- EBITDA may rise 7.3% to Rs 6,730 Cr.
- EBITDA Margin seen at 9.8% from 9.5%.
HPCL Q2 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT seen 116% higher at Rs 1,966 Cr.
- Revenue likely to decline 0.5% at Rs 53,204 Cr.
- GRM expected at $9.7/bbl from $5.9/bbl.
Aurobindo Q2 FY18 (YoY):
- PAT may rise 13% higher at Rs 685 Cr.
- Revenue seen 9% to Rs 4,113 Cr.
- EBITDA may grow 14% to Rs 1,060 Cr.
- EBITDA Margin seen at 25.7% from 24.6%.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.