On the international front, US dollar weakened moderately against Euro and Japanese Yen. British Pound also managed some recovery despite speculation that British Finance Minister Phillip Hammond will quit after he was excluded from government meetings as he criticized the tough stance of PM Theresa May on Brexit negotiations.
RBI minutes of monetary policy meet will be released today.
The Indian currency ended weaker by 18 paise at 66.88/$. The local unit had hit a high of 66.83 and a low of 66.98 today.
The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) reference rate for the dollar stood at 66.77 and for the Euro stood at 73.36. The RBI’s reference rate for the Yen stood at 64.12; reference rate for the Great Britain Pound (GBP) stood at 81.3088.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.