It opened at 67.12 per dollar; touched a high of 66.99 per dollar; and a low of 67.15 per dollar.
The rupee was trading higher in the afternoon trade against the US dollar on sustained dollar selling by banks and exporters.
Asian currencies were trading weak, wherein the South Korean won, was down by 0.31%, and Chinese renminbi closed down by 0.16%. Indonesian rupiah was down 0.11%; Malaysian ringgit was down 0.1%; and Singapore dollar was down 0.06%.
The dollar index, which measures the US currency’s strength against major currencies, was trading at 100.48, up 0.04% from its previous close of 100.44.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.