While the latest raft of US and EU sanctions on Russia will significantly constrain access to foreign financial markets, they will not produce an immediate liquidity crisis because most debt issuers have sufficient cash and financial assets. However, the sanctions will amplify the gradual decline in the country's growth potential, which could lead to an erosion of creditworthiness across sectors
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.